Run your entire small business better and faster with Xero accounting software. Here are some of the features that will make your life easier…
- Automatic bank feeds: Xero receives your bank statement lines automatically. You can reconcile from anywhere – even from bed with our mobile app.
- Online invoicing: Connect seamlessly with customers through online invoicing and receive updates when an invoice is opened. Create professional recurring invoices and schedule bill payments.
- Payroll: Superannuation payments and tax updates are automatic. Leave management and the employee portal provide a complete picture of your payroll.
- Mobile access: Check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers while you’re at lunch. Run your business and access your accounts from work, home or on the go.
- Unlimited users: Work together as a team on financials. Collaborate online with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need. Invite an unlimited number of people for free.
- Unlimited email support: Xero offers free unlimited email support from experienced teams. Xero teams are located in different parts of the world to ensure around-the-clock coverage.
Pricing plans to suit everyone, starting from as little as $25 a month. Try every feature free for 30 days – no setup fees or contracts, cancel any time.
Receipt Bank extracts the key information from your bills, receipts and invoices, removing the need for manual data entry into your accounting system. Receipt Bank can then publish the data to your accounting software or it can be downloaded as a spreadsheet or used to create an expense report. Here are just a few reasons businesses the world over love Receipt Bank:
- No more paper or data entry: Receipt Bank will extract the data and create your expense reports.
- Automate your accounts payable: Give your suppliers your unique Receipt Bank email address and their invoices will flow straight into Xero!
Pricing plans to suit everyone, starting from $19.95 per month (ex. GST). Start today with a 14 day no obligation free trial.
Vend is point-of-sale, inventory and customer loyalty software for iPad, Mac & PC. Retail is demanding – let Vend make it easier for you to stay ahead of the competition and make smarter decisions. Here are just some of the reasons retailers are switching to Vend:
- Works on any device: Vend works on iPad, Mac or PC. All you need is a web browser. It may even work with POS hardware you already own.
- Cloud-based: Sign in and work from anywhere. Your sales, product and reports are always available, always safe, and always up to date.
- Works offline: Continue selling even when the Internet goes down. Vend will automatically resync your sales when you are back online.
- Accept any payments: Vend works with leading merchant providers globally, so you can choose the best way to accept payments in your store.
- Real-time reporting: See an instant snapshot of sales and staff performance from anywhere, anytime.
- Awesome customer care: Vend provide customer support around the clock, and have a global network or Vend Expert partners to help you get up and running.
Pricing plans to suit everyone, starting from as little as $35 a month.
All-in-one job management software that helps you with quotes, time sheets, job costing, invoices and everything in between. Here are just a few of the reasons why businesses love WorkflowMax…
- Instant Quotes: Send beautifully designed custom quotes within minutes with your company branding.
- Flexible Time Tracking: Simple, flexible and powerful time management software that requires the least effort from your staff.
- Easy Job Management: Assign jobs, track timelines and receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Streamlined Invoicing: Invoice based on hourly or flat rate, brand your invoices and save time with bulk invoicing.
- Actionable Reporting: What was the profit margin on each job? Who was the biggest customer in the last quarter?
- Xero Owned & Integrated: Sales invoices and purchase orders can be pushed seamlessly into Xero.
Pricing plans to suit everyone, starting from as little as $25 a month. Start today with a 14 day free trial – no setup fees or contracts, pay monthly.
A cloud-based inventory management system, here are just a few handy features/benefits that Unleashed can bring to your business:
- Complete visibility: No more waiting for the end of the month – with everything online you can see how your business is ticking along in real-time from the smart dashboard. Get up-to-the-minute stock numbers and sales margins in Unleashed, plus instant updates to your account system (when integrated).
- Real stock control: Make the most of the insight offered by real-time profit and loss updates. Unleashed takes stock control seriously, not just quantities but values too.
- Track stock across multiple locations: Easily keep track of stock across multiple warehouses, in multiple locations. Unleashed lets you know exactly what stock you have, where.
- Buy or sell in any currency: Unleashed makes your business truly global. It enables you to buy or sell in any currency with all transactions converted back to your base currency for accurate reporting.
- Pick, pack and dispatch: Take control of every order going out the door. Unleashed Software’s pick and pack features give you more control of your warehouse operations. Not only can you track stock from ‘pick’ right through to ‘dispatch’ but everyone in the business can see the progress in real-time.
- Effortless integration: You can expand your business capability through integrated Unleashed with other best of breed cloud solutions. Unleashed software’s online platform has been built to seamlessly integrate with other cloud-based business solutions, streamlining the running of your business.
Pricing solutions to suit your business, starting from $38.50 per month. Start today with a 14 day no obligation free trial.
Use enableHR as your default HR administrator to support your business in the delivery and recording of day-to-day HR transactions. Providing all the necessary candidate, employee, contractor and WHS advice, tools, templates and guides, enableHR makes good HR management straightforward and trouble-free. enableHR helps your business to remain compliant, allowing you to focus on your business. Here are just a few of the benefits of using enableHR:
- Award contracts: Access compliant templates for award and non-award employment contracts for full-time, part-time and casual employees. Build these through a simple Q&A process, tailoring the contract for your specific needs.
- HR letters: Access a library of Q&A driven HR letter templates for the peace of mind that you’ve got the legalities covered. For hiring, performance reviews, managing poor performance, misconduct, terminations, investigations and much, much more.
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) safeguards: Manage hazards and incidents, record consultations and develop custom WHS policies and procedures to meet your greater responsibilities under the new Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws.
- Step-by-step hiring: Tap into experience and expertise for the professional approach to candidate identification, interview process, successful/unsuccessful communications, letter of offer and contract creation.
- Termination: Use rigorous processes to terminate employees by the book and avoid costly unfair dismissal action, unlawful termination and more.
- Backed by lawyers: Ensure compliance with access to more than 100 up-to-date templates, contracts, workflows, policies and guides developed and backed by FCB Workplace Law, Australia’s largest specialist workplace law firm.
Pricing solutions to suit your business, starting from $49 per month.
FIXED PRICE PACKAGES STARTING FROM:
*Actual price will depend on your situation, level of transactions, number of employees, reporting, support or meetings required. We will discuss your situation with you and provide a Fixed Price for your affairs. Quoted pricing is based on the average spend by existing customers on the relevant plans. All prices exclude GST.
SWITCHING IS EASY
After we've had a chat and agreed on how Porters Business Solutions can help you we'll contact your current accountant and ask them to forward your information. It's that simple.
You'll hear from Porters Business Solutions Pty Ltd soon.