Superannuation Funds are now the most effective place to build wealth in Australia and over the last ten years the presence of Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) has been on the rise. With the industry’s growth comes tighter regulations and legislation which have brought strict and seemingly extreme penalties for breaches.
Our comprehensive administration service will ensure that your Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) remains compliant with the rules under the SIS Act, SIS regulations and Australian Taxation Office guidelines.
Our service includes the preparation and provision of:
- Financial Statements and Returns including the preparation of Annual Accounts, Member’s Statements, Income Tax and Regulatory Returns
- Annual Superannuation Documentation
- Member Contribution Statements including Contribution and Withdrawal documentation
- Annual Pension and PAYG Withholding calculations including calculations based on the relevant pension taken; the tax payable on the pension; preparation of the member’s PAYG Payment Summary and the Annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement
- Business/Instalment Activity Statements and Annual GST Returns
We can also assist with the establishment of a SMSF including preparation and lodgement of the relevant forms to obtain the Australian Business Number, Tax File Number and Complying Fund status.
Contact us now for an obligation free consultation and fixed price quote.
FIXED PRICE PACKAGES STARTING FROM:
*Actual price will depend on your situation, level of transactions, number of employees, reporting, support or meetings required. We will discuss your situation with you and provide a Fixed Price for your affairs. Quoted pricing is based on the average spend by existing customers on the relevant plans. All prices exclude GST.
SWITCHING IS EASY
After we've had a chat and agreed on how Porters Accounting can help you we'll contact your current accountant and ask them to forward your information. It's that simple.